The ableSling comes in 4 sizes:
*Cushion space – this is max space for the insert of a cushion inside the ableSling
**Cushion thickness – this is max thickness of a cushion that will fit inside the ableSling
Cushion Space – Width (W) x Length (L)
|Small||15.5″ – total width||Up to 15″ (W) x 15″ (L)||Up to 4″||15″||19″|
|Medium||16.5″ – total width||Up to 16″ (W) x 16″ (L)||Up to 4″||16″||19″|
|Large||17.5″ – total width||Up to 17” (W) x 17” (L)||Up to 4″||17″||21″|
|X-Large||18.5” – total width||Up to 18″ (W) x 18″ (L)||Up to 4″||18″||21″|
Sizing chart and measuring:
Using the picture above, measure ‘C’ and ‘K’ in inches of the person that is going to be using the ableSling.
Using those measurements, identify below the best sized ableSling.
- If C and K are both less than 15.5″ – select small
- If either C or K are 0.5″ higher than 15.5″ – select medium
- If C and K are both less than 16.5″ – select medium
- If either C or K is 0.5″ higher than 16.5″ – select large
- If C and K are both less than 17.5″ – select large
- Anything from 17.5″ up to 19.5″ – select x-large
If you are still unsure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help further.